Date(s) - 10/03/2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Dean Park Training - The Gallery
This course will enable learners to understand the concept of cultural capital and explore how we can add to and enrich a child’s cultural capital.
- Understand the concept of cultural capital
- Explore ideas to ensure that EY providers can find out as much as possible about a child’s prior experiences
- Explore different ideas of how to enhance your environment equipping children with knowledge, understanding and skills needed for future success.
- Consider how you can strengthen children’s language development,
- Building confidence around talking about tailoring provision in response to children’s interests.
Bookings are closed for this event.